The Twin Cities Alumnae Association is proud to support Chi Chapter at the University of Minnesota year round! Every year, our alumnae members support the local chapter by:
- Providing alumnae advisers and house board members to the chapter
- Co-hosting a Founders Day Luncheon in Mid-October
- Serving alongside our collegiate sisters at GIRLS Academy
- Volunteering with the University of Minnesota Panhellenic council in the computer lab during formal recruitment in the fall
- Attending the Annual Alumnae BBQ at Chi to give collegiate members an opportunity to practice giving house tours
- Providing care packages to the collegiate students during finals week
- ... and more!